Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One Step Closer to the Maxis Om Nom Nom Race

Om Nom Nom… Munch Munch…  Nyam Nyam Crunch.. BURPPPPPPPP!!!!!
Just in case most of you don’t understand munch-talk (talking while eating), I asked “Why do I wanna be part of Maxis Om Nom Nom Race?” The “BURPPPPP”, well.. That’s just a normal burp. =P
Okay okay… Enough of the cheesy intro.. Now back to why I wanna be part of the race.

I’ve been SLAVING working for roughly a month now and I’ve lost like 4 kg (I’m already underweight mind u!). And I’m only an INTERN! Actually.. I guess that’s the reason why I’ve been SLAVING. Working has made me realized something that I should have realized 15 years ago (when I just started primary school)!
And that is that…   STUDYING ROCKS!
The past month makes going back to uni in March seem like a holiday! (I’ve no idea how I’m going to survive when I graudate.. Maybe I’ll just try to break the world record for holding the most number of degrees/masters/phd or be the thinnest guy on earth?? But that’s for another blogpost =D). ANYWAY.. Gosh it really feels as if I’m talking to myself?? SEE! Here I go again! And again!!! OMG I’m losing my mind!! ARGHH!!! *Takes deep breaths.. LOTS OF THEM!*

I guess trying to write this post when I’m at work isn’t such a great idea after all! But ya Nuffnang! You see why I need to go on this race! I need to chill out.. exercise.. run  around.. EAT!.. DESTRESS!! HAVE FUN!!! GO CRAZY!!!!
 I promise there won’t be any foaming around the mouth or hair pulling.. Ok.. Maybe a bit of hair pulling but that’s all! Cross my heart!
so you may be wondering... what in the world is this om nom nom nom (x10000) race?
it's a food + amazing race contest.. by.... the legen-wait-for-it-dary MAXIS!
Luckily each team would get an iPhone 4 with Finder301 along with broadband! Thanks to Maxis! Which hopefully.. Would allow me to finish the race with a bit of hair left **and fingers crossed a trip to Hong Kong!*
the challenge gives us each the legendary iPhone 4 installed with the Finder301 app, a laptop + the legendary MAXIS broadband which is what I'm using now (which is SO DAMN FAST btw).
Finder301 allows us to look for THE best places around us, share em, comment on them etc etc etc etc ETC. while Maxis broadband needs no further introduction- who won't know about it?
but if you're really that clueless do check out the links: 
and of course, the one and only picture that can make ALLLLLL of us hungry



OH! i forgot to introduce to you my legendary teammates too:
don't be too deceived by their sizes tho...

t-shirt size: M


No comments:

Post a Comment